Senior Electrical Engineer Analog/RF Position Overview:
Our Client is seeking engineering professionals to be part of the Analog and RF Engineering teams that design, develop, integrate and test the most technologically advanced Radars in the world.
The Senior Electrical Engineer will be working in the department that is the focal point for receiver, exciter, beam steering, and signal processing technology. The department is responsible for the design, development, integration, support to production builds and lifecycle support of defenst systems products. There is flexibility for the engineers in this department to move across design disciplines and to experience all the stages in the product’s development lifecycle.
Analog and RF Engineers in this position will be responsible for providing engineering services relative to the design, procurement, build, test, integration, and sustainment of defense systems products. Successful candidates will be expected to solve complex technical program and provide highly innovative and ingenious solutions. Candidates should be able to design analog and RF modules, support the resolution of supplier build and test issues, resolve production build, test, and integration problems related to design issues, provide resolution for parts obsolescence, and support fielded systems.
- 4+ years of experience in the field of engineering or related technical disciplines.
- Ability to obtain a Department of Defense Security Clearance.
- Experience in the design, test, and troubleshoot of RF, digital and mixed signal circuits and systems in both a factory and lab setting.
- Experience with testing and troubleshooting RF and Microwave component/subsystem such as up-converters, down converters, power amplifiers, waveform generators, RF modulators, and limiters.
- Experience in Radar Receiver/Exciter integration, test, data reduction, and analysis of systems and sub-systems.
- Must be comfortable with complex issues that span multiple domains of electrical, RF, digital and software.
- Experience interfacing with suppliers.
- Required: This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
- Excellent communication, technical writing, oral presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities.
- Prior experience supporting Defense Radar Receiver and Exciter Design transition to production.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, or Computer Science (Advance Degrees preferred).
Reference Number: LCRA131
|Job Category||Aerospace - DOD, Wireless/RF|