Experienced design manager to lead a high performance mixed-signal design team in Phoenix, Arizona. Responsible for New Product Development with product focus in Power Management/Power Conversion targeted at Industrial, IoT, Lighting, Automotive and Computing markets.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Development of advanced, complex power management ICs for off-line applications:? PWM and PFC controllers, Synchronous Rectification Controllers, Drivers for Silicon and Wide Band Gap and Digital Controllers.
- Work closely with Systems Architects and Application Engineers to define the architecture, functionality and technology for new products to meet market needs.
- Strong knowledge of Cadence design tools, plus advanced verification/simulation methods, including modeling with VerilogAS.
- Execute on product development with a sense of urgency and goal of first pass success through disciplined design methodologies.
- Interact and collaborate with Applications and Product Engineering to characterize and transfer integrated circuits from development to production.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions and cultures.
- Contribute to development of standard design methods across the world-wide business unit.
- BSEE + 10 years of experience.
- Industry experience in power management systems.
- Expertise in mixed signal circuit design targeting power management.
- Functional and project management experience.
- MSEE, specialized in mixed-signal design.
- The ability to think creatively, propose disruptive new ideas and implement these new ideas.
- Demonstrated skill at building collaborative relationships, working across organizations with diverse cultures and driving best practices for design of new products.
- Knowledge of and experience with behavioral modeling, Assertion Based Verification (ABV), digital design flows (RTL, synthesis, etc.), emulation.
|Job Category||Power Management, Semiconductor|