Quality Manager, QMS and Automotive Position Overview:
This is the leading role to manage my client’s global Quality Management System, its functions and core team as an integral part of global Quality organization. Major duties are to manage the on-going QMS auditing and enhancements, including Document Control, internal audits and ISO/EICC audits etc.
An exciting responsibility is to continuously sustain and improve their QMS to well support Automotive business growth, by closely working with Automotive CQE and other engineering teams. Key responsibilities include translating customer quality requirements into QMS improvements, as well as identifying, initiating and carrying out training as needed.
- Manage and improve internal QMS audits, through effective planning, and coordinating with other departments, in ISO 9001:2015 etc. in US headquarter site.
- Manage and improve external QMS audits, through DCC, working with other QA and internal auditors effectively.
- Co-lead QMS staff in China, to own the overall corporate QMS system to conduct well-coordinated enhancement activities.
- Internalize customer feedbacks regarding Quality performance against automotive customer requirements and relative to competition.
- Orchestrate and manage processes and procedure improvements by referencing and adopting best practices in automotive industry.
- Proactively provide guidance, recommendations and trainings to engineering teams on how best to address Quality issues and further elevate customer satisfaction.
- 15+ years’ experience in IC Quality, QMS, Reliability and Manufacturing functions, with 3+ years in management positions.
- Must have solid Auditing skills, capable of driving issue resolution as a seasoned team player.
- Skills and insights in automotive standards (TS16949, AEC-Q100 etc.).
- Excellent communication skills, can effectively handle sensitive and proprietary information well.
- Excellent influence and negotiation skills to respond to difficult news and situations.
- Knowledge of typical silicon/package reliability fail mechanisms and symptoms of long term failures.
- Good understanding of Semiconductor manufacturing process, especially key aspects of IC tests and how ATE test correlates with device behavior and quality.
- BSc EE required; MSc EE or related engineering field preferred.
Reference Number: CMMP117
|Job Category||Automotive - EV, Power - Battery, Power Management, Semiconductor|