Our Client is a global power management semiconductor company.? Their automotive and industrial business is growing rapidly, and we are now looking for a driven, creative and energetic Product Marketing Engineer to join the dynamic team. As a Product Marketing Engineer reporting directly to the Director of Marketing, you will drive global marketing activities and craft our overall road map strategy as we develop tomorrow’s cutting-edge power management solutions. You will travel the world to meet with customers and field colleagues to build relationships, develop a keen intuition for the market, and drive design wins. You will use your exceptional verbal and written communication skills to tell the world how the products can offer customers incredible power management solutions that help them accomplish more with less. Frequent domestic and international travel is required.
- Collaborate with technical marketing team during product definition process to translate customers technical concerns into compelling new products.
- Perform competition analysis to understand relative strengths and weaknesses.
- Keep abreast of industrial and automotive market trends to inform road map and marketing strategy.
- Drive product line goals through effective product definition, positioning, promotion and pricing strategies.
- Manage product lifecycle and business activities including go to market plans, road map, product change notification.
- Produce compelling customer collateral for new product introductions and digital marketing activities.
- Revenue forecasting and design win in engagements with regional sales teams.
- Face-to-face interaction with customers for product definition, road map promotion, market understanding and relationship management.
- Product internal training material to present to field sales and application engineers.
- Develop and maintain deep understanding of automotive and industrial applications.
- Work closely with engineering team including design, product, test and application engineers throughout product development process to ensure strong execution to plan.
- Work with planning and operations teams to ensure production WIP (work in progress) properly anticipates customer forecast.
- Author articles for publication in trade magazines and journals, application notes and whitepapers.
- Occasional domestic and international travel (20-30% of the time).
- 3+ years’ work experience in power management IC product development or hardware engineering.
- Strong understanding of analog/mixed-signal IC’s .
- Experience promoting/marketing ICs and driving design wins by providing system solutions. Automotive or industrial experience a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, for both technical and executive audience. Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions and across regions.
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery. Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. Ability to take the initiative and drive for results.
- Strong understanding of the IC product development process, from concept to volume production.
|Job Category||Power Management, Semiconductor|